Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This I Can Do

(Day 11 of 15-day Prayer Challenge)

An old man in Kayao village in Burkina Faso wanted to contribute to Bible translation work in the Buamu Cui language.  He brought a goat to the head of the translation committee and said, “Behold, this she-goat is for you. Take it, and use it for food for the translators. This is my participation in the translation.  I can’t participate any other way, because I didn’t go to school, but this I can do.”  Praise God for the desire he planted in the heart of this man.


Please pray:
  • That through Bible translation, the Kingdom of God would continue to permeate the areas of the world without God’s Word.
  • That God would prepare hearts to receive the seed of his Word.
  • That God would meet our financial need to his glory and the strengthening of our faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment